Wyrallah Chapel is nondenominational & is available for hire to the public for any religious occasion (including Weddings, Naming’s, Vow Renewals, Commitment Ceremonies and Funerals). Civil Celebrant’s, Minister’s and Priests etc. are welcome to hold services.
The Chapel is situated in beautiful country surroundings overlooking the Wilsons River just 15km from Lismore along the Wyrallah, Woodburn Road and 2km South of the Wyrallah Village and Bridge.
It has a seating for up to eighty (80) people but if the wedding party is larger the chairs to the rear can be removed as the younger ones usually don’t mind standing for the service.
The Chapel was originally opened as a Presbyterian Church in 1880 and sold a few years ago to the family that owns the surrounding farm property. There is ample off road parking for over 60 Cars and a car park attendant will be available at all times.
The Chapel has a polished teak floor and is decorated inside with white bunting and a red aisle carpet is available, also an organ and organist can also be arranged if required. There is also a registry room for those who wish to use it.